Cordyline australis 'Red Star' (Cabbage palm 'Red Shoot
Removing all foliage is not a problem as the plant will shoot from the stem. PLANTING: Cordylines are surprisingly hardy and worth a go in most protected areas and prefer full sun to part shade. Plant in well drained soil, mulch and fertilise when planting.... * The Cordyline genus has around 15 species but, thanks to plant breeders, there are now hundreds of cultivars with leaf colours of purple, red, pink, green and even cream.
Is my cordyline tree dead ? GardenBanter.co.uk
Cordyline Banksii “Electric Star” Electric Star is a compact, clump forming Cordyline that doesn’t develop a bare single stemmed trunk. This variety generates multiple shoots to form a clump of green and chocolate striped foliage.... Cordyline Propagation (Log Cuttings) Well my honey has done it again. He’s given me another three ideas for this blog. I wonder if he expects a raise now?
Want to remove this plant from my garden cordyline
Cordyline Banksii “Electric Star” Electric Star is a compact, clump forming Cordyline that doesn’t develop a bare single stemmed trunk. This variety generates multiple shoots to form a clump of green and chocolate striped foliage.... 22/02/2011 · The roots try to get back to their homeland so it is rare that they don't come back from the roots, one of mine did from 3ft down, cut off by builders, and the top grew too planted elsewhere.
transplanting Cordyline gardenweb.com
22/02/2011 · The roots try to get back to their homeland so it is rare that they don't come back from the roots, one of mine did from 3ft down, cut off by builders, and the top grew too planted elsewhere.... 5/06/2011 · How to encourage the formation of roots on cordyline cuttings by keeping them in water in a vase indoors for a couple of weeks. When you plant them outdoors they take off instantly.
How To Get A Cordyline To Shoot
TR005 Tropical Plants of the Dougherty Garden How to
- Palm (Cordyline Australis) cut the babies out
- Cordyline australis 'Red Star' (Cabbage palm 'Red Shoot
- Cordyline is sending up new shoots Hardy Tropicals UK
- Cordyline australis Red Star YouTube
How To Get A Cordyline To Shoot
22 results for red cordyline Save red cordyline to get email alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Unfollow red cordyline to stop getting updates on your eBay Feed.
- Cordyline australis or cabbage palm is a semitropical palm that can get up to 30 feet tall but is usually only about 10 to 15 feet tall. There are several varieties; most are tree-like, but a few are small
- Cordyline australis. Black Knight Cordylines bear deep burgundy to rich chocolate foliage which protrudes from its bold spire. This is the darkest of the Cordyline varieties, and …
- 6/09/2009 · I have a Cordyline about 16ft in my garden, but it has a couple of branches which look completely dead. There are five branches wihich have just had lovely flowers and lower down a small healthy looking shoot.
- Because areas of zone 9a and below get frosts of -9 C once or twice each ten years, most of the cordylines get killed. A race of hardier Cordylines was discovered in N.Z. several years ago and were sold under the the name of 'Dipton selection',said to be hardy to …
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Cook ACT, O'malley ACT, Kaleen ACT, Callala Beach ACT, Bonython ACT, ACT Australia 2677
- New South Wales: Tharbogang NSW, Barrack Point NSW, Red Range NSW, Hanwood NSW, Toormina NSW, NSW Australia 2048
- Northern Territory: Darwin NT, Hundred of Douglas NT, Yuendumu NT, Newcastle Waters NT, Mataranka NT, Wagait Beach NT, NT Australia 0811
- Queensland: Burua QLD, Dirranbandi QLD, Ninderry QLD, Wyandra QLD, QLD Australia 4012
- South Australia: Kensington Gardens SA, Etadunna SA, Stone Well SA, South Brighton SA, Sutherlands SA, Angepena SA, SA Australia 5011
- Tasmania: Geilston Bay TAS, Rosny Park TAS, Mornington TAS, TAS Australia 7022
- Victoria: Warracknabeal VIC, Coonarr VIC, Bonegilla VIC, Brunswick West VIC, Rosebud VIC, VIC Australia 3009
- Western Australia: Embleton WA, Bullaring WA, Coonarr WA, WA Australia 6031
- British Columbia: Anmore BC, Montrose BC, Abbotsford BC, Keremeos BC, Montrose BC, BC Canada, V8W 6W2
- Yukon: West Dawson YT, Mason Landing YT, Gordon Landing YT, Quill Creek YT, Boundary YT, YT Canada, Y1A 4C5
- Alberta: St. Albert AB, Rockyford AB, Clyde AB, Red Deer AB, Andrew AB, Champion AB, AB Canada, T5K 3J4
- Northwest Territories: Fort Simpson NT, Reliance NT, Wrigley NT, Ulukhaktok NT, NT Canada, X1A 5L6
- Saskatchewan: Quinton SK, Findlater SK, Balgonie SK, Marshall SK, Francis SK, Dafoe SK, SK Canada, S4P 1C1
- Manitoba: Minitonas MB, Rivers MB, Carman MB, MB Canada, R3B 4P2
- Quebec: Gatineau QC, Donnacona QC, La Prairie QC, Malartic QC, Saint-Andre-du-Lac-Saint-Jean QC, QC Canada, H2Y 1W2
- New Brunswick: Cambridge-Narrows NB, Saint John NB, Port Elgin NB, NB Canada, E3B 9H9
- Nova Scotia: New Glasgow NS, Victoria NS, Digby NS, NS Canada, B3J 5S9
- Prince Edward Island: Darlington PE, Lady Slipper PE, Breadalbane PE, PE Canada, C1A 5N1
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Wabush NL, L'Anse-au-Loup NL, West St. Modeste NL, Gallants NL, NL Canada, A1B 7J4
- Ontario: Central Frontenac ON, Clarkson ON, Tomelin Bluffs ON, Rosemont, Birge Mills ON, Frankford ON, Dysart, Dudley, Harcourt, Guilford, Harburn, Bruton, Havelock, Eyre and Clyde ON, ON Canada, M7A 3L5
- Nunavut: King William Island NU, Pond Inlet NU, NU Canada, X0A 3H8
- England: Keighley ENG, Hereford ENG, Birkenhead ENG, Ellesmere Port ENG, Kingston upon Hull (Hull) ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 7A3
- Northern Ireland: Newtownabbey NIR, Belfast NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 7H5
- Scotland: Dunfermline SCO, Glasgow SCO, Glasgow SCO, Dundee SCO, Edinburgh SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 6B7
- Wales: Swansea WAL, Swansea WAL, Newport WAL, Newport WAL, Cardiff WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 6D8